This course targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and users.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following
- Completion of Clinic 40041 or equivalent technical knowledge
- Cloud-based service concepts
- Overview of Office 365 and its component services
- Active Directory Directory Service
- TCP/IP network routing
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- X.509 Certificates
- Firewall ports
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Administering Office 365 with Office 365 Admin Center
- Working with virtual machines
- Using Remote Desktop
This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course is also intended for network administrators and IT managers responsible for managing and maintaining Office 365, including identities, document protection, integration with on-premise directory services, and compliance with service level agreements.