Certificate in Intermediate Business Skills (IBS)
Win that promotion. Invest in your future today.
Strengthen your business savvy, job per-formance and overall perceived value. Outperform peers and pave the way to new opportunities, professional respect and financial independence. This certificate is instructor-led training that provides communication between you and the instructor by learning through a pre-test assessment, in-text exercises, case-studies, self-evaluation, and a post-test assessment. Got business basics under your belt? Drive your career to new heights with this top-quality, highly relevant Intermediate Business Skills (IBS) certificate program.
- Presentation Success: How to Plan, Prepare, and Deliver Effective Presentations | 1 CEU
- Practical Problem-Solving Skills in the Workplace | 1 CEU
- Fundamentals of Business Writing | 1 CEU
- How to Manage Your Priorities | 1 CEU
- Planning and Leading Productive Meetings | 2 CEU
- Use practical strategies and techniques to manage your priorities more successfully
- Revise your work as an outside editor would
- Use problem-solving skills to identify and re-solve work-related problems and improve your job performance
- Assess the quality of meetings so you can un-derstand their true cost or benefit and avoid the pitfalls that poorly managed meetings can cause.
- Overcome “presentation fear” and eases the planning, preparation, and delivery of the kind of presentations that make people sit up and take notice.
BBS or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
- Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Department Heads
- Intermediate-level Professionals
- Entry-level Professionals
- New College Graduates
- New High School Graduates
- Aspiring Professionals, Managers, Supervisors and Department Heads