Certificate in Business Management Professional (BMP)
Equip yourself with leading-edge management concepts and pave your way to the executive suite.
Broaden your credentials and career op-portunities with formal training through the Business Management Professional
(BMP) Certificate program. Apply the proven techniques in these courses to immediately have a favorable
impact on profit and productivity through improved leadership, delegation, compensation pro-grams, strategic
planning and marketing.
This certificate is instructor-led training that provides communication between you and the instructor by
learning through a pre-test assessment, in-text exercises, case-studies, self-evaluation, and a post-test assessment.
- How to Write a Marketing Plan | 2 CEUs
- What Managers Do | 2 CEUs
- How to Develop the Strategic Plan | 2 CEUs
- Compensation: How to Develop Effective Reward Programs | 1 CEU
- Leadership Skills for Managers | 2 CEUs
- Delegating for Business Success | 1 CEUs
- Develop and write a marketing plan
- Analyze your job and Take concrete corrective steps through motivation, delegation, and time management
- Develop a mission statement that strengthens and clarifies your plan
- Reduce costs by reducing risks
- Win commitment to your plan at all levels of your organization
- Develop compensation policy guidelines that reflect the company’s values and culture
- Integrate performance, productivity and business results into the compensation process
- Effectively marshal resources to get the job done
BBS , IBS, and BAP or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
- Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Department Heads
- Intermediate-level Professionals
- Entry-level Professionals
- New College Graduates
- New High School Graduates
- Aspiring Professionals, Managers, Supervisors and Department Heads