Certificate in Business Administration Professional (BAP)
Why wait? Build the professional foundation you need to succeed in business today.
Be the leader you were meant to be. Unleash your full potential by entering the lucrative world of management. Develop competencies in vital business functions such as Project Management, Human Resources, Budgeting and Marketing. With just 5 courses, you can energize your professional development and accelerate your climb to the executive suite. This certificate is instructor-led training that provides communication between you and the instructor by learning through a pre-test assessment, in-text exercises, case-studies, self-evaluation, and a post-test assessment.
- Fundamentals of Marketing | 2 CEUs
- How to Plan and Manage Your Company Budget | 2 CEU
- Business Writing: How to Sharpen Your Business Writing Skills | 2 CEUs
- Successful Project Management | 2 CEUs
- A Manager’s Guide to Human Behavior | 2 CEUs
- Accelerate your writing skills and online research ability for creating safe and to-the-point letters, memos, e-mails and reports.
- Use proven strategies in large or small projects to clarify the objectives, avoid serious errors of omission, and eliminate costly mistakes.
- Apply the critical components of the nine fundamental HR topics that are the cornerstone of any organizations human resources function.
- Use the function of budgeting in planning and control.
- Manage the entire marketing process, from initial concept to final sale, with greater confidence and consistency
BBS and IBS or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
- Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Department Heads
- Intermediate-level Professionals
- Entry-level Professionals
- New College Graduates
- New High School Graduates
- Aspiring Professionals, Managers, Supervisors and Department Heads