Cambridge English Language Teaching
Cambridge is one of the world’s leaders in the English Language Teaching Industry, present in almost every country in the world. Its curriculums exemplify the cutting edge of the English teaching methodology. The quality of the Cambridge ELT is universally acknowledged for its teaching profession. Therefore, millions of students count on Cambridge ELT in order to achieve their personal and professional goals. Cambridge ELT covers all the educational purposes and needs for all age groups.
Based on its more than 30 years of experience, Infocenter is proud to partnership Cambridge’s unique learning experience to the State of Kuwait. Cambridge English Language Teaching is presented by a team of experienced professionals based in over 40 countries worldwide. Cambridge English Language Teaching provides the suitable training for all needs. It provides 10 levels of conventional English language teaching. Also, it offers The English Track, TOEFL iBT® & IELTS preparations and ESP courses.
Cambridge Leveled English Teaching Program for Adults, Teens, and Children
Skills Enhancement Classes
- The Beginner Level contains conversation, vocabulary, listening, and comprehension.
- The Intermediate Level contains American idioms, sentence structure, conversation, listening, and comprehension.
- The Advanced Level contains public speaking, research skills, debates, and advanced grammar review.
Cambridge TOEFL iBT® Preparation Course
Cambridge Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT® gives students all the tools to succeed and be able to get the highest scores. It provides both a comprehensive language skills course and a wealth practice for all the four sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) of the test.
Cambridge IELTS Preparation Course ( General – Academic)
Cambridge Preparation Course for the IELTS offers comprehensive preparation and practice for IELTS. By exploring the test paper by paper, and looking in detail at each task type, the course gradually builds up the skills, language and test techniques students need to approach IELTS with confidence. The course reflects the format of the test, and has four sections: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Business English Program
The program enables the participants to communicate confidently on all levels with Business, write e-mails, reports, and letters, negotiate and argue any business matter confidently.
Special English Language Programs or ESP for Contract Training:
- Cambridge English for Lawyers
- Cambridge English for Medicine
- Cambridge English for Engineering
- Cambridge English for Aviation
- Cambridge English for Human Resources
- Cambridge English for Marketing
- Cambridge English for Computing
||Ability upon Completion
|Able to respond to simple questions & directions Able to make simple sentences Knows a few words & phrases
L1 - L3
|Has a basic command in participating in everyday situations in English Can read and comprehend short paragraphs
||Can Start Basic Business Correspondence
Can attend THE ENGLISH TRACK (Part 1)
|Can respond to most questions & statements fluently Can open and carry on conversations with native speakers Able to discuss and argue any matter freely Able to read and comprehend essays
||Can conduct Business English Can begin Cambridge TOEFL iBT® prep Can attend The English Track ( Part2)
L7 – L9
|Is able to participate accurately and fluently in all kinds of discussions Able to negotiate and participate fully in any matter. Able to read and comprehend very advanced articles
||Can conduct Business English Is prepared for Specialized Courses Can begin Cambridge TOEFL iBT® prep Can attend The English Track (Part 2)
English in THE BOX
Discover a NEW ENGLISH teaching insight with Info English in THE BOX
What is English in THE BOX?
English in THE BOX is an activity tool to facilitate and enhance the teaching process. The general purpose of this approach is to maintain learning through fun. There are a lot of different techniques that would help students learn better and grasp the information in a smoother manner.
English in THE BOX will
- Help students to get to know better each other to accelerate the learning process & integrate in the learning process
- Help students to relax and break down social barriers
- Create a positive atmosphere in the group and maximize the interaction between students during the practice of the English language
- Stimulate and motivate students to participate and think in a creative way